Delusions of Grandeur
- In order to train new skills and/or talents, a character must have several hours of downtime.
- I will be tracking space travel-time and fuel consumption. Honestly, you probably won’t have to worry about this stuff, but in case you care, here are the rules. Some of these rules are from the core books, some come from a previous version of SWRPG, and some are extrapolated.
- Hyperspace Calculation Tool
- A rating 1 Hyperdrive can travel 92 parsecs/hr. For each rating above that, divide 92/new rating.
- Silhouette, Fuel Usage & Fuel Cells
- Silhouette 3-4: 1 cell/6 hrs in hyperspace; 35-70 fuel cells
- Silhouette 5-6: 5 cell/6 hrs in hyperspace; 250-500 fuel cells
- Silhouette 7+: 15 cells/6 hrs in hyperspace; 750-1500 fuel cells
- A silhouette 3-4 ship comes with fuel cells equal to the number of days of food it can carry.
- There are 35 days in a galactic standard month, so a ship that has 2 months of supplies has 70 fuel cells
- A ship of this size can travel for 1 day per fuel cell outside of hyperspace
- Fuel Charging per charging port. Smaller ships only have 1 port. Larger ships will have more.
- Standard: 1 cell/hr @ 10 credits
- Fast: 4 cells/hr @ 50 credits
- Emergency: 20cells/hr @ 500 credits
- A spot in a harbor is free while fueling, but after fueling is 50 credits per day